Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summertime Experimentation

So this summer I've been trying to expand my knowledge and experiment more with my camera. I've had my current camera for about a year and a half, and while I know a lot about it (manuals are a great help starting out! as well as the internet), there are still things that I don't have as much experience with, like long exposure stuff (which I got more of with my fireworks shooting), and night shooting which I think will always be challenging, until I get some of my own lights and such.

But anyways onward to some recent photos from the beach and my experimenting!





The last one is a mash-up of two images that I thought looked good. Little experimentation's like that can provide surprising results!

1 comments:

Rachel October 18, 2011 at 10:09 PM  

I saw the top Hogwarts picture on Razzi (I said I was obsessed with it!) and followed along to your page here. I love the last picture in this entry that you mixed together. Very well done!